Vancouver - Why not

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Sun has got its hat on...

...Hip hip hip hip horay. The sun has got its hat on and its coming out to play.

Unbelievably us Vancouverites are experiencing a second day of sunshine in only two days. The local authorities have announced a hose pipe ban to deal with the unexpected conditions.

Also, as im feeling generous im willing to offer the author of the best blog a free mars bar. So whos blog is the best? I've voted but im not telling you who i voted for

5 Comments:

  • Yes its sunny. And you know why? Chimplythebest made it sunny. So vote for Chimpers if you like the sun as the best blog.

    By Blogger Ian, at 8:26 PM  

  • My word, someone geniunely voted for me. Thanks whoever you are!!!

    By Blogger Bully, at 3:29 PM  

  • I know its only a rumour but I heard chimplythebest is being ghost written by a tramp who sits outside Ian's workplace in Vancouver. The man's a big fat fraud I tell ya.

    Vote Paul. Its an honest vote.

    By Blogger Paul Banks, at 10:42 AM  

  • I see Debs and keeny have yet to vote for themselves

    By Blogger Bully, at 3:21 PM  

  • If you were them would you vote for yourself.

    Vote Paul. Its an honest vote.

    By Blogger Paul Banks, at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home