Vancouver - Why not

Monday, February 13, 2006

Broken toe!

I've only just found out that I broke my toe 6 days ago! I did it after this Asian Canadian guy went in on a late challenge on me playing football. It hurt a bit at the time but not enough to stop me playing for a further hour. The doctor told me I have to take it easy and as its far away from the heart it will take 8-10 weeks to heal!! So no football for me for the next 4-6 weeks! No going easy on it either as I work on my feet all day, ah well im sure itll heal eventually.

P.S. Lads, if you feel the need to go in hard on the guy at football next week thats quite alright with me.

5 Comments:

  • Simon, after reading about your injury, i was left wondering which toe? If its your left foot, i would have more sympathy than if it was your right! and if it was your little toe, i would have very little sympathy compared to if it was you big toe! Get well soon love, walk through the pain! love Z xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 AM  

  • I'm unavailable for a hit job this week, but i will be next week. It's ideal, as I'll be in the states for the next two weeks so I'll be able to lay low for a bit.

    What a twat that guy is!

    By Blogger Bully, at 8:23 AM  

  • The campaign may have started late but I'm climbing up the table. Neck and neck with Ian now.

    Vote Paul. Its an honest vote.

    By Blogger Paul Banks, at 11:27 AM  

  • Zoe it is my little right toe so i guess you have no sympathy at all for me :) I will indeed walk through the pain. Paul, if you dont stop politiking i'll exclude you from the vote

    By Blogger Simon, at 4:05 PM  

  • Not much sympathy im afraid, altho I do know a solution! mY sister broke that toe when a horse stood on it, and lost all feeling in it for years. Until one day another horse stood on it and then the feeling came back! So I think someone should stand on it again, and break and then it will be all better!! hahahahaha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home