Vancouver - Why not

Friday, November 18, 2005

Funny old world

I was lying in bed at 8am this morning (as you do) and i got a call from an unknown number. It turned out to be the offer of work for one day in an office...Its not 10am and here I am! My main executive duties include taking notes from one end of the building to another, photocopying things and asking the clients if they would like any coffee. So basically im an office junior, ah well! Its actually pretty cool, the pays better than Starbucks and im on the 16th floor of a building in the centre of town overlooking vancouver waterside and the rocky mountains, so it beats working in a coffee shop every day :) So far in my 2 hours i've spent 20minutes working and 1hour40minutes reading about Roy Keane's shocking departure from Man Utd. If they need me they'll call me so im told, not the most taxing day of my life but certainly not the worst :)

Simonx

1 Comments:

  • Yo Simon!!
    Your day sounds jus like mine was today! had 40 jobs which were done by 11, sat around til 12.30 then went to costco with my boss, for 2 hours. Then we spent the day in the lab talking and eating crosants (cant spell it) until 4 and we got a delivery so marked it all up and went home at 5!!! was possibly the best day at Boots RGC so far!! ;)

    Hope your fine and dandy!!

    Liana
    xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home