Vancouver - Why not

Monday, September 04, 2006

Greetings from San Francisco!

Hello, and welcome from the home of the golden gate bridge. Well, dont expect this to be a regular occurance but as the gang havent arrived yet and im on my own i have time for a quick post. The flight over was very easy and i found the hostel easily (it is a grid just like vancouver after all). I even got upgraded free to "economy plus" whatever that is! But it meant free leg room and more drinks! I have to admit i did feel slightly lost arriving here on my own, but i decided to walk around the city for a good 4 hours to get my bearings and i have a reasonable idea where I am now! That cheered me up and tomrrow if the weathers nice im going to rent a bike and cycle over the bridge, that should be fun! A guy in my room just happens to be from Newcastle! (what are the chances!!) So we're heading off tonight for a couple beers and a game of pool, smashing

Simon

2 Comments:

  • The fun we've had without you. I saw a giant troll today and a giant statue of Lenin. And a giant statue of a rocket.

    Seattle's full of giant statues.

    By Blogger Paul Banks, at 11:52 PM  

  • i wonder where you are now!!! well if you read this before mtl give me a call! (613-447-9336) and i'll try and come meet up with you :) but if i don't get to, i hope you have an amazing lest few weeks in canada, and maybe one day i'll see you in jolly ole england! woo!!! cheers!

    By Blogger kaylafornia, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home