Vancouver - Why not

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Gray Cup!

(not the cheer leaders I got to meet)

Well the Gray Cup job turned out to be alright! I got put in the executive box serving free booze to overweight, overpaid, Canadians and got the best view in the house, excellent! Shame that their "football" is no football though. It went on for almost 4 hours and was apparently one of the best games ever. I thought it was rubbish and would have much rather watched Sunderland Vs. Crewe.
It did have its perks tho, I got to meet Fergie out of the Black Eye'd Peas, and the whole Edmonton cheer leading squad which was nice! They didn't have much crack mind but they were just about to go out in front of 60,000 so I guess they werent in the mood to chat. Away from work i'm currently sleeping this week, i'll need it if i get this Shaugnessy restaurant job, if i dont, i'll need to hibernate for christmas in order to pay the rent :)
Simon x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home