Vancouver - Why not

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Duggans coming!!

After working more than 25 hours a day for the past 4 months Mr Chris Duggan has earned the right to a holiday. He's coming to sunny Vancouver (which will hopefully be sunny by then) on March 31st! I've already got a Canucks game and a road to trip to either Whistler or the Island in store, i'll get my thinking cap on for the rest of the week. Talking of caps, how about a whitecaps game they should be playing by then, anyone fancy it?
(Anthony, Chris, Me, and Phil. All looking totally sober for my 21st birthday)

9 Comments:

  • I'm up for the Hockey, as will my friend Hannah who will be here roughly at the same time as your mate. Maybe get tickets this weekend?

    By Blogger Ian, at 1:58 PM  

  • Ian, it's been so long since you've updated your blog I thought you were dead. Even Keenie's had a more up to date entry than you. And to think you won that poll.

    By Blogger Paul Banks, at 2:44 PM  

  • Whitecaps sounds a blast.

    I'd be up for the hockey too!

    Your ever faithful servant,

    Andy

    By Blogger Bully, at 3:23 PM  

  • doesn't Simon look young in that photo. Before all the stresses of living with Keenie.

    Just kidding (sort of) Keenie.

    By Blogger Bully, at 3:24 PM  

  • I also look short, maybe ive grown in stature but aged heavily since being here

    By Blogger Simon, at 3:43 PM  

  • i suddenly remembered why i hate having my photo taken, ill see all of you in 3 weeks ish !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

  • and does phil ever look happy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

  • no, phil never looks happy :)

    By Blogger Simon, at 4:55 PM  

  • oh yeah forgot to mention the 31st is my birthday

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home