Vancouver - Why not

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Safely home

Well after the most exhausting but most rewarding month ever, im back home!
So how am I?
Well im not jet lagged or even tired which is very surprising! Its nice seeing everbody again and having internet and the car (and a snazzy new phone!). Its nice to watch the football again too.
So how am I?
Well the truth is not brilliant. I really miss vancouver, miss having my own place, and miss Lindsay. Still im sure i'll get used to England again in time. Ive spent 3 days getting all the little things sorted so Monday means its time to get a job! I guess how good that job is determins what (and where) i'll be doing in a years time.

And to anyone whos thinking, where are all these USA tour pictures eh? Don't worry, i'll update all that stuff next week! So for now, thanks to my Canadian (and English of course) friends for a fantastic year, to Jess for making me very feel welcome around the house! And to Lindsay for too many things to bore everyone else with a list right now :)

4 Comments:

  • Scotland 1- 0 France!

    Which cheek do you think Si, left or right!

    You must be starting to get anxious

    By Blogger Bully, at 6:34 AM  

  • You beat me to it Bully. Perhaps if Simon chooses a few designs and then we can vote to see which onw he gets.

    By Blogger Paul Banks, at 6:51 AM  

  • its all totally unthinkable! I hate you all :)

    By Blogger Simon, at 7:45 AM  

  • Good to have you back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home