Vancouver - Why not

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A game of two halfs

Or rather, a game of 7mins on then 7mins off. It was football time last night and the lack of English people mentioning no names Andy and Andy didn't stop it being a classic 4 a side affair. Banksy was his usual smooth self with arguably the best goal of the night, a Di Canio esq volley direct from his own keepers long clearence that left the opposition keeper no chance. I scored my best goal ever in canada with a thunderous volley from the half way line (or erm 10 yards). In other news today I think my ipod has finally died, any donations of cd's to compensate me during this tough time would be greatly appreciated

2 Comments:

  • My goal was a classic although you did weigh in with some good goals of your own.

    Another classic coach moment came when he was on the goal line with an open goal, and yet with two touches managed to drag the ball away from the net.

    Brilliant.

    By Blogger Paul Banks, at 3:54 PM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home